{{results.messages.text}}
Wheels in decent shape. 6 lug Chevrolet center caps included. 2 - Cooper Adventurer 265/75/16 with a lot of tread left. 2 - Hankook Dynapro 265/75/16 little to no tread left. The 2 Coopers are worth $100 alone... cost over $200 each. $100 cash. Chuck (281)924-6567
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/ys5usxat-wheels-and-tires-off-95-chevrolet-silverado-z71']}}
4 tires with rims 295/50/R15 more info: text 979 922 0313
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/3pfxdc2x-tires-and-rims']}}
20x10 Moto Metal wheels with 33/12.50/R20 tires with 85-90% tread left 6 lug Chevrolet. Price OBO.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/y6uem5ge-20x10-wheels-with-33-tires']}}
$15

Used tire

Michelin...275/65/20....90 percent tread...only 1tire...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/uyjm9srz-used-tire']}}
Grappler all terrain nitto....275/55/20...60 percent tread...3 tires...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/bud3nrmk-used-tires']}}
Used tire and rim for 1 ton dually...
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/f3kjdnhv-dually-tire-and-rim']}}
PM me pictures and prices. Thanks
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/6du4nsd8-looking-for-22s-or-24s-good-tires-chevy-6-lug']}}
Brand new never used paid 125. 80 and you can have it 245/35zr20
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/eg7qqe9j-20-inch-tire']}}
Set of 4 LT285/70R17 excellent used tires 80% thread or better left.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/9va736fb-open-country-to-yo-a-t-tires']}}
3 P205/70R16 almost brand new.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/tzbagngu-goodyear-eagle-is-tires']}}
I have 5 tires all are in good shape no holes they are good tires asking $150 obo
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/d7fy7x7w-5-heavy-duty-tires']}}
Selling 4 IRON MAN mud tires 35x12.5x20 $250 OBO Tread still on 2 tires is 60% And the other 2 are 40%
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/q59a9xxx-35inch-mud-tires']}}
4 tires with rims and hubcaps About 10,000 miles on them Each tire New is $220. They came off F250. $600 OBO
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/uayb2mee-used-tires-285-70-17']}}
I got two tire that are really good condition
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/dcre5gbp-tires-p265-65r18']}}
15-Oct-2018Lake Jackson, TX+7 milesFree Stuff
New, doughnut tire. 4 lug nuts holes, spaced 2 3/4 inches apart
{{results.messagesById['https://groups.freecycle.org/group/LakeJacksonTX/posts/68863680/new%20spare%20doughnut%20tire']}}
Tread on tires 90% on two and 60% on other too 850$ or OBO or trade for GMC rims
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/3ttfqy2j-texas-edition-rims-and-tires']}}
The sprocket is loose but I still rides it,not to fast though this is roughly around 200+ dollar but need to sale cause it taking up to much space this bike don't have any weather damage been in storage I am sure its a easy fix this is the reason for the price and its a Porch Pickup only
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/f64uq8r7-mongoose-26-fat-tire-bike']}}
195/65/15 FREE TIRES ** NEW Firestone Winterforce
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/srcr5drw-free-tires-new-firestone-winterforce']}}
400 obo. Pickup only.
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/rstguaqv-2011-cadillac-cts-tires']}}
17 weld wheels tire 335X35X17 80% tire left Fits corvette c6 zo6 $1300 with tires
{{results.messagesById['https://www.varagesale.com/bbbs-of-brazoria-county-tx/i/gy2982yr-17-weld-wheels-tire-335x35x17']}}
Post Ad